I HAVE WON! …. No, I haven´t but I have been nominated by Letterschmings Welt for this award:
I thank my parents, my elementary school teacher,the owner of my kiosk and the girls from Letterschming. And this is the Liebster award (dearest award): Bloggers nominate blogger who continue to nominate bloggers – a kind of Award-chain letter – with the honorable intention to help smaller blogs gain readers.
The ladies of Letterschming have asked me a few questions, which are as follows:
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
This is my battle cry: Just (Nur noch) ….five more minutes of sleep, just one more episode (any TV-show), one piece of chocolate, one more seam to sew, one more blog post … and then I stop!
2. Are you more of a family or friends type?
3. What would you like to change in your blog?
I would like to make html my b**** (I just fought with it and lost)
4. ice cream or chocolate?
Chips (and anyway, what do mean with or?)
5. What is your personal favorite post on your blog?
Because I like the picture so much, I take the one about my Scrabble Coasters
6. Is there someone with whom you would like to swap with for one day?
Yes, I swap immediately for one day with a HTML expert
7. How did you come up with the idea to become a blogger?
I din´t have enough space to write my forever ongoing-texts at Pinterest
8. What do you like especially at Letterschmings Welt?
I’m very envious of your project week – idea
9. What do you rather dislike about Letterschmings Welt?
Spelling can be your friend if you just let it (Sorry, but I am a Germanist);-)
10. What is an absolutely perfect day for you?
A day at the lake in Sweden, spend with friends and family (and without getting a sunburn)
Next, I have to nominate other blogger´s and I nominate ….. drum roll ….:
Make it beautiful
The wisdom of the fox
Dear nominees, here are the rules to participate:
1. Write a post about your dearest Award nomination, link the blogger who has nominated you (me) and add a dearest Award-picture (see above).
2. Think of ten questions to ask your nominees.
3. Search ten bloggers you want to nominate. These should have less than 200 followers.
4. Inform the nominated bloggers about the fact that you have nominated them.
5. The nominees begin again at point 1 above.
… and here are my questions for you:
1) What is the most frustrating thing about blogging for you?
2) What is the best thing about blogging for you?
3) Do your friends and family read your blog?
4) What does a blog have to be, that it is a good one?
5) How much time a week do you spend with your blog?
6) Squid or sea snail?
7) How will you spend the rest of your day, now that you’ve got an award?
8) Which Super Hero would you like to be?
9) What do you see in this ink blot?
10) What do you think: Is growing up a concept that will prevail in the future?
And what have I won?
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: German