Dear friends, I’m not ready yet to wrap my Christmas gifts but I’ve already thought about wrapping ideas and I want to show you one of these ideas today: gift tags made of leather with embossed text.
You need a letter punch set, a steel stamping block, a hammer, leather scraps, some fabric scissors, punch pliers, and a silver and golden pen.
1. First, I made a gift tag template, transfered it to the leather and then cut it out.
2. Now I have put the leather on the stamping block and punched some text into the leather with the letter punch set and the hammer.
3. Next I punched a hole for a gift ribbon into the leather.
4. This is always my favorite part. With a silver and a golden pen I painted my leather gift tags.
5. Now you only have to pull a ribbon through the hole and you’re done.
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: German